Christine Quinn Holds Nothing Back On Mexican Vacation

Selling Sunset star Christine Quinn is on a vacation most people are currently dreaming of.

Quinn was spotted with her husband Christian Richard in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, on January 9.

The 34-year-old realtor stunned photographers in a leopard-print bikini as she showed off her insane figure and golden tan by the pool of her private villa.

To top off the ideal holiday paradise, her villa overlooks the Instagram-worthy Sea of Cortez.

Christine is arguably one of the most entertaining members of the Selling Sunset cast.

Her unbothered attitude and passion for stirring drama make the show worth the watch, and her desire to wear the skinniest pencil heels has many viewers worried she’ll stumble during a viewing.

No stranger to drama herself, Christine spoke honestly about the traumatic experience of watching season 4 of the reality series after undergoing an emergency C-section.

“Reliving the trauma on Selling Sunset about my birth experience, was one of the most difficult things I have ever done; let alone allowing these very raw, personal moments of my life captured on camera,” she shared in a caption written for her son’s two-month birthday.

A Bit About Christine Quinn

Christine was born in Dallas in October 1988 and had dreams of becoming an actress before finding her calling as a realtor.

She attended the Juilliard School in New York City and had big plans to become Hollywood’s next star.

Quinn had a series of minor roles in her brief acting career, acting in films like Hot Tub Time Machine 2, Shark Night, and The Perfect Match.

She also had several guest-starring roles in big-name TV shows, including Angie Tribeca, Ballers, NCIS: Los Angeles, and Drop Dead Diva.

Christine did not stop there, turning to modeling and making appearances in magazines such as Vogue.

She earned her real estate license in 2016 and joined the Oppenheim Group that year.

Christine had no idea her fame would skyrocket after Netflix came calling.

During season 3 of the show, Christine announced her engagement and marriage to millionaire software engineer Christian Richard. 

The show detailed their early courtship, providing viewers with an intimate look into their house-hunting process.

Christine was understandably upset when her on-screen gothic fairytale wedding was overshadowed by Chrishell’s divorce from Justin Hartley in the season 3 finale of the show.

She claimed she was promised a series of scenes going through the wedding and that Netflix used her perfect day as background noise.

She gave birth to the couple’s son in May 2021, who they named Christian Georges Dumontet – known as Baby C.

Christine Quinn: The Villain Of Selling Sunset?

Christine became a household name when Selling Sunset became the lockdown sleeper hit nobody expected.

When Chrishell Stause joined the group in 2019, neither Christine nor her colleagues expected their lives to make it to the spotlight overnight.

According to Christine, the show’s editors make sure she is the sole antagonist when it is pretty straightforward all the women find something to scrutinize.

Known for her no-nonsense attitude, many fans have repeatedly singled her out for being the most entertaining member of the team.

When walking the red carpet at the People’s Choice Awards on December 7, 2021, Christine embraced her title as the villain of the show.

When asked by Laverne Cox about her involvement in drama, she quoted RuPaul’s Drag Race star Scarlet Envy’s infamous TikTok audio:

“Do I think I’m the drama? I don’t think I’m the drama. Maybe I’m the drama.”

Christine added: “Yeah, I live for it. I love being the villain and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

While fans agree that Christine is perhaps less manipulative than Davina Portraz, it is clear she adores stirring the proverbial pot.

In season 4, it seemed that the Selling Sunset ladies just had to add fuel to an already chaotic fire.

Christine’s Traumatic Season 4 Experience

Christine opened up about suffering from postpartum depression during the filming of Selling Sunset’s fourth season.

“I was pregnant on top of dealing with postpartum depression … this season was really difficult for me,” she said. “I did the best that I could with the emotions that I was dealing with at the time and that I’m still dealing with now.”

Quinn also came under fire after coworkers and viewers questioned her ability to gain her supermodel body right after she gave birth.

Christine revealed that she heard medical staff declare she needed an emergency C-section to save the baby during the difficult labor.

She also revealed that her husband was told to choose between his wife or son amidst the chaos.

“[Christian] was absolutely freaking out. And then when we were doing the emergency C-section, my heart rate was going down, the baby’s heart rate was going down,” Christine told her colleagues on the show. “And then one of the nurses went up to Christian and said, ‘You need to make a priority right now. You have to choose one.’ He was like, ‘Both. You need… Both.’”

Despite the show she has experienced as a new mother, Christine has had to fight rumors of faking her pregnancy online.

She revealed in a confessional that she wanted to maintain her physical health during her pregnancy, keeping her body active through yoga and pilates.

Accusations that she fabricated the entire pregnancy began to circulate after clips of the show in which Christine was being complimented on her post-baby body went viral.

In response to a scene that made it look like Christine was doing yoga after having just given birth, she revealed it had been edited to look that way.

According to Christine, the editors intentionally made it seem as though she was post-partum while she was exercising while pregnant. 

“I never worked out after my C-section,” she replied to a user on Twitter. “Are you smoking Crack? Where did you read that? The yoga scene I was pregnant. It took me 4 months till I could even start yoga again.”

Unfortunately, it seems as though Netflix took advantage of Christine’s fragile state when editing the series, painting her as a negligent mother and friend.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCvx6ugrKyZo7JuvdSipadlo6nCr7%2BO