Scott Galloway Gave Up Being an Activist Investor for His Family

Inside Scott Galloway's Married Life With Wife and Family

Scott Galloway is a marketing professor at New York University Stern School of Business and a public speaker, author, podcast presenter, and entrepreneur.

Scott used to be an activist investor as well. He had enough financial knowledge to make forecasts about the best areas to invest in. 

For instance, he correctly anticipated that Amazon would purchase Whole Foods after selling the branding intelligence business L2 for $134 million, among other things. 

However, he also made incorrect forecasts, garnering him a slew of detractors. All in all, he used to be an activist investor.

While he was quite good at his job, he gave it up for the sake of his family after getting married to his wife and having a kid.

Scott Galloway and his family

Scott has kept his relationship and married life quite private. He has not revealed the identity of his wife to date and has not discussed his married life in detail.

A few articles have mentioned that his wife’s name is Beata Galloway, a property developer. She was born in March 1979, making her 15 years younger than Scott, and she is of Caucasian descent. 

Beata is a Florida-based property developer and licensed realtor. It is reported that Scott met Beata in Miami in the late 1990s or early 2000s. 

At the time, Beata was with another man when they first met at a hotel poolside. Scott, on the other hand, was smitten with her and decided to approach her. 

It was one of the greatest risks he’d ever made in his life, and it paid off handsomely when she fell for him, and they began dating. They later married after having their first child together. 

Their wedding date is unknown, however, it occurred after 2008, when their kid was born. Soon after, the couple extended their family and welcomed their second son.

Scott Galloway shares two children with his wife. (Source: Instagram)

Scott is very close to his children. While he does not discuss his wife and married life much, he often posts pictures of his children on Instagram.

This is not the first time Scott got married. He was married to his first wife, Anne Galloway, for a couple of years before getting divorced.

Scott published an article on divorce on Insider in May 2021. He disclosed that his parents divorced when he was nine years old, preparing him for a bad marriage in the future.

He revealed that he divorced his first wife when he was 34 years old. After informing his wife he wanted a divorce, Scott stated that he acknowledged his failings. 

He went on to say that relaying the tale of his divorce years later aroused conflicting emotions from married couples in troubled relationships, “Five years after my own divorce, telling people about it still inspired a depressing mix of pity and judgment from those whose (married) lives rested somewhere between denial and awful.”

Scott Galloway gave up being an activist investor

Scott was a moderately successful activist investor, a job he may have continued had he not given birth to his first child with his long-term girlfriend-turned-wife.

Galloway told Fast Company, “It’s one thing when your career isn’t going well and it’s just you. Once you have a kid, other people are depending on [you]. And so I really wanted to get L2 right.”

Being an activist investor may be beneficial, but it also comes with many dangers. Scott published a post on his blog titled ‘Three Jackets and a Glove’ in July 2021, outlining his poor upbringing. 

“Before my parents split, our household wasn’t economically anxious but stressed. My mom and I were always on edge, fearful we’d committed a crime against humanity anytime we spent money,” he wrote.

He claimed he spent the first half-century of his life intuitively looking for money to support his family. He intends to have meaningful ties with his children now that he has enough money. 

“I’m trying to be more focused on moments of engagement with my boys and strengthening relationships. Listening, disciplining (bad at this), and trying to make thousands of little investments of affection and patience,” he admitted.

HGTV star Chelsea DeBoer Has Been Accused of Getting Plastic Surgery

Just lip fillers and botox!

HGTV star Chelsea DeBoer Has Been Accused of Getting Plastic Surgery

Chelsea Houska, who now goes by Chelsea DeBoer, has often been accused of getting plastic surgery.

She grew up in the eyes of the public since she was in shows like Teen Mom 2 and 16 and Pregnant. She gave birth to her daughter, fell in love, and got married to her current husband, Cole DeBoer —  all in front of the public’s eyes.

All in all, people have seen Chelsea since she was a child and have seen her transformation to date. Comparing her before and after photos, netizens have noticed various changes in Chelsea.

From her getting a lot of tattoos to going through a massive weight loss transformation, Chelsea has transformed. However, many could not help but notice some subtle changes in the reality TV star, which could be possible only through plastic surgery.

Chelsea DeBoer’s plastic surgery and tattoos

Since Chelsea has left Teen Mom 2, netizens have been speculating that she underwent plastic surgery. They mostly comment on her Instagram and TikTok posts about how she looks unrecognizable.

Plastic surgeon Dr. Richard Westreich also agreed that Chelsea had gone under the knife and gave his speculation to The U.S Sun. He noted that she looked different than before because of the work she had done on her lips and chin.

He said, “The main cosmetic work she has done is her lips and chin. I think there has been some lip filler and manipulation of the chin using filler as well.” He claimed that she did not get a chin implant but used fillers to get rid of the chin cleft she had.

“Chelsea previously had a cleft in her chin, like a dimple in the middle. But from around March 2022, it’s gone. I don’t see any real clefting of her chin. She may have had filler done somewhere around there to get rid of it,” he noticed.

Throughout the years, Chelsea has undergone a massive weight loss. After giving birth to her second child, she lost 50 lbs in 2020, right before her wedding to Cole.

Chelsea DeBoer might have undergone plastic surgery. (Source: Reddit)

Dr. Westreich also took her weight loss transformation into consideration while speculating about the plastic surgery Chelsea might have gotten. He explained, “If Chelsea had a lot of weight loss, she may have wanted to redefine her jawline a little bit.”

“If Chelsea had a lot of weight loss, they may have put some chin filler in there,” he speculated. All in all, the plastic surgeon believed that her weight loss might have triggered her need to go under the knife.

He pointed out, “Her main changes are the weight loss, the hair, filler in the chin, and filler in the lips. She had a lot of weight loss, so it is also possible that she needed some body work.”

While taking all that into consideration, it should also be stressed that Chelsea has not explicitly admitted to getting plastic surgery. However, she has been open about getting lip fillers.

In November 2022, she announced on Instagram that she was undergoing lip fillers. She filmed herself before a cosmetic procedure and said, “It’s cold here and it’s snowing. But you know what warms me up? Warms up my little heart?”

“Getting my lips plumped up for the holidays.” “It’s just a touch-up, so just like a little bit, right, cuz I don’t wanna go crazy,” Chelsea explained of the amount of filler she was having injected before pouting for the camera. 

In the videos, she also admitted to getting Botox touch-ups. Chelsea hinted in 2016 that she had Botox from her father, who was also a dentist.

Although Botox is frequently used by dentists to relax the stiff muscles that lead to TMJ, she posted an Instagram photo of her father caressing her forehead while people around them shined mobile phone flashlights on them.

Chelsea captioned the image “Botox party” to confirm what was going on. However, she has never confessed to getting chin fillers.

Chelsea might have had a massive transformation via plastic surgery and weight loss, but tattoos have also aided her transformation. In the past few years, she has gotten a lot of tattoos.

She has inked flowers on her arms. On her hands, she has made tattoos of hearts, stars, arrows, and the word ‘gratitude.’ While many have bashed her for her tattoos, it has not stopped Chelsea from getting more body art. 

Who is Chelsea DeBoer?

Chelsea became known to the public in 2011 after participating in MTV’s Teen Mom 2. She was a high school senior and a well-known softball star when she became pregnant with her then-boyfriend Adam Lind’s child, Aubree Sky Lind.

Besides that, Chelsea initially appeared in the second season of the television series 16 and Pregnant. Her presence on the show depicted her life and worsening relationship with Adam before the birth of their daughter.

She also appeared in a spin-off program, Teen Mom 2, which depicted her life after the birth of her daughter and the difficulties she had in the first year of parenting the child. 

While on the show, she received a General Educational Development certificate and enrolled in cosmetology school, ultimately becoming a beautician and working in a salon. 

She departed the reality program after 10 seasons in 2021, where she highlighted personal reasons for her choice of departure. While she was on the show, she met her current husband, Cole.

The duo started dating in 2014 and are now married and have been wonderful parents to Aubree, Watson, Layne, and Walker. They shared a passion for design and construction. 

Chelsea and Cole’s enthusiasm for design grew when they started building their dream home in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, in April 2020 — which prompted Chelsea to develop Aubree Says, a brand of kitchenware. 

While Chelsea oversaw the majority of the creative and design work, Cole handled the practical work. After finishing their home, Chelsea and Cole realized they could pursue their passion for construction and design while assisting other couples. 

Their passion became a reality TV show, greenlit by HGTV. With their new show, Down Home Fab, they seek to encourage couples who are ready to take a chance and embrace the process of creating something unique from the ground up.

With her show and passion for her work, Chelsea has become a global influence for women and young mothers everywhere.

Eddie Levert’s Children — The Singer Lost Two Kids in 2006 and 2008

RIP Gerald Levert and Sean Levert!

Eddie Levert’s Children — The Singer Lost Two Kids in 2006 and 2008

Eddie Levert is an American musician best recognized for his work as the lead vocalist for The O’Jays. 

To date, he has seven children —  Gerald Levert, Sean Levert, Eddie Jr. Levert, Kandice Levert, Eurydice Levert, Shawn Levert, and Ryan Levert. Four of his kids, Eddie Jr., Kandice, Eurydice, and Shawn are living their life out of the spotlight.

However, three of his children, Gerald, Sean, and Ryan, followed in his footsteps into the music industry. Ryan, who recorded a song called ‘Stupid People’ with her father at 13, is currently pursuing a career in music.

Gerald and Sean, on the other hand, are no more. Levert lost both of his sons in the span of two years in 2006 and 2008, respectively. Here is all we know about it. 

Gerald Levert (July 13, 1966 – November 10, 2006)

Gerald was an American singer, composer, and producer. He was most recognized for his work with his brother, Sean, and friend, Marc Gordon, in the R&B vocal trio LeVert. 

He was also a part of LSG, a supergroup that included Keith Sweat, Johnny Gill, and himself. In his career, he released nine solo albums, six as a member of LeVert, two with his father Eddie, and two as part of LSG. 

Gerald was also credited with discovering R&B groups The Rude Boys, Men at Large, and 1 of the Girls. He was also a member of the R&B group Black Men United.

Gerald was not only a singer but also an actor. He began his acting career as Charles Young, making his debut appearance on The Jamie Foxx Show for two episodes. The first one was the episode titled ‘Just Don’t Do It’ that aired on November 5, 1998.

Gerald returned in the series finale ‘Always and Forever’ in January 2001, when Jamie (Jamie Foxx) and Fancy (Garcelle Beauvais) got married, and he sang the opening ceremony alongside other singers Gladys Knight and Marilyn McCoo. 

When Gerald Levert tributed Patti Labelle at her BET honors show https://t.co/24bdvtUmwD pic.twitter.com/WgWdDcCBMf

— Delicate Genius (@lorenasknife) January 7, 2024

Gerald’s final acting performance that aired during his lifetime was on November 10, 2003, exactly three years prior to his death. He was featured in an episode of The Parkers where he played T’s father in the episode.

Gerald was found dead in his bed on November 10, 2006, at his Cleveland, Ohio residence. Initial reports indicated that he died of an apparent heart attack, but an autopsy done by the Cuyahoga County coroner’s office determined that his death was caused by a lethal mix of prescription opioids and over-the-counter medications. 

His bloodstream included narcotic pain medicines Vicodin, Percocet, and Darvocet, as well as anxiety medication Xanax and two over-the-counter antihistamines. Gerald was also diagnosed with pneumonia at the postmortem. 

The official cause of death was acute intoxication, and it was considered an accident. At the time of his death, Gerald was forty years old. 

Eddie Levert lost two of his children in the late 2000s. (Source: Twitter)

Following the announcement of Gerald’s cause of death, a family spokeswoman revealed that all of the medications discovered in his system were prescribed to the singer. He was on pain medication due to persistent shoulder discomfort and surgery in 2005 to repair a damaged Achilles tendon.

Sean Levert (September 28, 1968 – March 30, 2008)

Sean, like his brother, was an American singer, composer, and actor. He was born in Cleveland, Ohio, and created the LeVert alongside his older brother Gerald and childhood friend Marc Gordon. 

In the 1980s and early 1990s, they had numerous chart-topping R&B songs in the United States. Sean’s solo career began in 1995 with the album The Other Side on Atlantic Records, which peaked at #22 on the US Billboard R&B chart and #146 on the Billboard 200. 

The album produced the charting singles ‘Put Your Body Where Your Mouth Is’ (U.S. R&B #40) and ‘Same One’ (U.S. R&B #57) the same year. 

R.I.P Martha LeVert
She's the mother of R&B legends Gerald & Sean LeVert 🙏🏾#MarthaLeVert #Rip🙏🏾 pic.twitter.com/gHSnIO1Pya

— The RnB Talk Show (@the_rnb_talk) January 3, 2020

Sean married Angela Lowe and has six children —  Shareaun Woods, Keith Potts, Sean Levert Jr., Breoni Levert, Brandon Levert, and Chad Levert. In 2008, he was sentenced to 22 months in jail for failing to pay child support for three of his children, who were then ages 11, 15, and 17.

Sean fell ill while jailed at the Cuyahoga County Correctional Facility before being transferred to a state prison, suffering high blood pressure and hallucinations. Unfortunately, he died on March 30, 2008, six days after being taken to the jail. 

In May 2008, the Cuyahoga County coroner found that his death was due to complications from sarcoidosis. The official Coroner’s report also mentioned high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and Xanax withdrawal. 

At the time of his death, he was 39 years old. 

Eddie Levert’s reaction to his children’s death

Like any father, Eddie was heartbroken over his children dying back to back. To deal with Gerald’s death, Eddie immersed himself in work. However, only a year and four months later, tragedy struck again when Sean died. 

Happy Belated Heavenly Birthday to Sean Levert from the Rhythm and Blues Preservation Society. RIP #rbpsoc #donatetorbpsoc #blackmusicpreservationists #preserveblackmusic pic.twitter.com/7Zy1q9BzCz

— Rhythm and Blues Preservation Society (@RBPSOC) September 29, 2022

Eddie adored his children, and he stated that losing them wasn’t easy. In fact, after his boys died, he wanted to blame himself because he felt he could have prevented them from experiencing certain things while they were growing up.

He told Ebony Magazine, “I wanted to really blame myself because I felt like it was some things I could’ve kept them from seeing that I did in my life, as a father.” He also confessed that he would have done anything to stop his children from dying.

He said, “Losing my boys was not an easy thing. But there’s always that thing that says, ‘God never puts anything on you that you can’t handle,’ and ‘Everything has a reason.’ And it was never in my power to stop that from happening, because I would’ve given anything and everything.”

However, he knows that he cannot dwell on losing his children forever. Instead, he holds onto their memory. 

In an interview with Cleaveland.com, he got emotional about his kids’ death and said, “I really miss them. It’s just hard. But I can’t get caught up in the fact that it wasn’t supposed to be like this because it happened.”

With his children gone, Eddie explained that he takes comfort in “God’s strength” and the music memories he shares with them. He considers his time onstage with his boys to be one of the most rewarding experiences of his life and is keeping his kids alive in his memories.

Davud Akhundzada’s Wikipedia — His Real Name, Age, Family, Dating Life, and Net Worth

Davud Akhundzada loves traveling to various countries.

Davud Akhundzada’s Real Name and Age Revealed — A Look at His Brief Biography

Czech Republic-based content creator Davud Akhundzada has been sharing his traveling experiences with millions of viewers on various platforms since 2020.

Having been in the public eye for many years and consistently creating engaging content, numerous fans have expressed curiosity about learning more details about Akhundzada – from his personal life to his professional journey.

Davud Akhundzada’s age and real name

Akhundzada was born on December 8, 1993, making him 30 years old as of this writing. Born under the Sagittarius zodiac sign, he is characterized by a range of traits associated with this sign, like adventurous, optimistic, independent, honest, generous, and, at times, impulsive.

In regards to the internet personality’s real name, he has not disclosed any information. Across all his social media handles, he uses Davud as his first name and Akhundzada as his last name.

So, this could be his actual name, or he might still be keeping his real name private, choosing to keep certain aspects of his personal life undisclosed.

Davud Akhundzada’s family background

Akhundzada was born and raised in the Czech Republic. After spending nine years there, he moved to the heart of Europe to pursue further studies. Consequently, the actor holds Czech nationality and adheres to the Christian religion.

Despite being of this faith, he respects every culture and religion he travels to. This appreciation for cultural richness is reflected prominently in his social media presence, where he often shares captivating snapshots adorned in traditional costumes from different countries.

For instance, on January 6, 2021, he posted a picture of himself in a Turkish costume, and on December 2, 2021, he shared a picture of himself in an Islamic costume.

In contrast to his openness about cultural experiences, Akhundzada kept details about his parents and siblings private. He has not disclosed any information about them, nor has he shared any pictures of his family on his social media platforms.

Regarding his education, the content creator attended the University of New York in Prague from 2012 to 2016, where he earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management with a GPA of 3.2/4.0.

Additionally, Akhundzada obtained another Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from SUNY Empire State College.

Davud Akhundzada remains mum about his dating life

According to multiple media outlets, Akhundzada is yet to be married to a wife. He also doesn’t seem to be involved in any kind of dating relationship with a girlfriend.

A glimpse at his Instagram reveals that he primarily shares pictures related to his travel and fun content, and none of the posts suggest that he is dating a girlfriend. Moreover, the social media personality has not been linked with any renowned personalities to date.

He has also not disclosed anything about his past dating history. Currently, Akhundzada seems to be more focused on advancing his career as a content creator rather than actively seeking a romantic partner in his life.

Davud Akhundzada has amassed an impressive net worth through his multifaceted career

Akhundzada has not publicly disclosed his exact net worth, but various sources estimate it to be around $500,000. He has accumulated this wealth not only through his career as a content creator but also through his work in the corporate sector.

He began his professional journey as a Breakfast Waiter at Hotel Suite Home Prague. Subsequently, he took on roles as a Social Media Specialist at M&J Hotel Advisor, a Hotel Receptionist at Hotel Suite Home Prague, and a Vendor Master Analyst at ExxonMobil.

Later, Akhundzada worked in the pharmaceutical industry for five years, navigating through three positions in two distinct departments. The turning point came when he was offered another opportunity within the same corporate structure, this time in a new city and department.

Despite the attractiveness of the offer, his burning passion for travel took precedence. In September 2021, he made a bold decision — resigning from a secure and well-paying corporate job to embark on a journey pursuing his ultimate passion: travel.

Undoubtedly, this decision marked one of the most intimidating moments in his 28 years of life. He grappled with fears related to finances, physical challenges, and emotional uncertainties.

Despite the fear of instability, he mentioned in one of his interviews that while his corporate job provided stability, he resisted the constraints of a 9-to-5 routine.

He chose not to spend his entire life in one place, even though he had a deep affection for Prague. Above all, he rebelled against the notion of limiting his worldly experiences to brief seaside vacations twice a year.

Later, in November 2021, after completing his notice period, he found himself completely free from the corporate job. This marked the beginning of his journey to the Middle East.

During this period, he came to a profound realization — there would never be a perfect moment; it’s about creating that moment and manifesting the life you desire.

Davud Akhundzada has an impressive subscriber count on his YouTube channel. (Source: YouTube)

Akhundzada embarked on his YouTube journey on January 30, 2022, by uploading his inaugural video titled “TEIDE – THE HIGHEST POINT IN SPAIN | TENERIFE | VLOG,” which reached a total of 1.9k views and 83 likes in two years.

Likewise, some of the most entertaining and well-received videos on his YouTube channel include “INDIA | ABSURD $1 Face Massage,” “INDIA | Breakfast In The Craziest City,” “SRI LANKA | The Lunch I Will Never Forget,” and “This is HOW THEY TREAT YOU In Pakistan.”

Beyond YouTube, the social media star has amassed a considerable following on other platforms. He has 71.3K followers and 351 posts on Instagram, while has an impressive 748K followers and 14 million likes on TikTok.

ncG1vNJzZmifnJa6sMHRm6yfnl6YvK57wp6jnpqinsG6e9Kcpq2sXZyurbjOsJiyZaees6Y%3D