Who is Chris Long? Wiki, Biography & Facts About Chloe Trautman's Boyfriend

Chris Long (Real Name: Christopher Long, born b/w 1993-1995, Age: 26-28 Years) is a famous American entrepreneur, hair stylist, musician, motivational speaker, health expert, and entrepreneur from the United States of America. He is well-known in the country as the boyfriend of Chloe Trautman. Let me tell you that, Chloe is a famous television personality and known for her appearance in the reality TV series Siesta Key.

On the other hand, Chris (full name Christopher Long) serves the position of a health expert and motivational speaker. He is also famous as Alive With Chris. Being a motivational speaker and health expert, he provides wellness and health-related hack through his social media handles.

He also shares his motivational quotes on his Instagram account. Apart from this, Long is also a professional musician. He has also performed at various events. Chris Long came to the spotlight after getting engaged to his girlfriend Chloe Trautman in November 2021. Read this article, to know more information about Chris Long’s age, wiki, biography, parents, girlfriend, career, net worth, height, and facts.

Chris Long’s Biography (Wikipedia & Education)

Chris Long Biodata:- Chloe Trautman’s fiancé Christopher Long was born into a Christian family. However, his exact date of birth is not available. According to a guess, Chris was born between the years 1993-1995 and his age is around 26-28 years old (as of 2021).

His real birth name is Christopher Long. He is a multi-talented guy. Chris spent his childhood in California. According to the sources, he completed his higher studies at a reputed university in the US. After that, he began focusing on his career. Today, Long is a successful entrepreneur and musician.

Chris Long Wiki / Bio

Full Real Birth NameChristopher Long.
Known AsChris Long.
Date of BirthB/W 1993-1995.
Age (as of 2021)B/W 26-28 years old.
Place of BirthThe United States of America.
Current ResidenceCalifornia, United States.
ProfessionEntrepreneur, Hairstylist, Musician, Motivational Speaker, and Entrepreneur.
NationalityAmerican.
ReligionChristian.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeReputed University.
Net worth$3-4 million USD (approx.)

Chris Long’s Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Christopher Long Wiki:- Discussing his family details then, Chris Long is a part of a well-settled family. He holds a pure white caucasian ethnicity. He belongs to the Christian religion. After scrolling down his Instagram profile, we found that his mother’s name is Cynthia Marez.

However, there is no information is available about his dad. According to our research, his father is a businessman and his mother is a homemaker. He has two siblings in the family including one sister (Katherine Long) and one brother.

He has also shared various photos with his family members on his social media handles. Chris is very close to his mom and often shares photos with her on his social media handles.

No better Mom than one who road trips with you on Mother’s Day! I didn’t get time to let everyone know but I’m officially moving to Colorado for at least the summer! I’ll keep you all updated on my travels once I arrive. Much love!”

Chris Long’s Father, Mother & Siblings

FatherName Not Known.
MotherCynthia Marez.
BrotherNot Known.
SisterKatherine Long.

Chris Long’s Girlfriend, Fiancée & Relationships

Talking about his love life then, Chris Long is in a relationship with television star Chloe Trautman for a long-time. The couple publicly revealed their relationship in May 2021 via social media. After dating for a long-time, Chris proposed to Chloe on 4th November 2021 with a beautiful ring.

Christopher Long proposed to his long-time girlfriend Chloe Trautman at Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah. The beautiful lady accepts his proposal and said Yes to him. Both of them also shared this good news with their fans through Instagram. Long also shared an engagement photo with Chloe on his Instagram profile and captioned: –

It’s hard to put into words everything that has transpired since meeting Chloe, but I know how deeply grateful I am for where this journey and relationship have brought me. All the way to North Carolina, Mexico, moving to Florida, and now to Utah where I was able to propose to my soulmate.”

Christopher Long’s Personal Life / Affairs

Marital StatusEngaged.
FiancéeChloe Trautman.
WifeNone.
GirlfriendChloe Trautman.
ChildrenNone.

Chris Long’s Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″.
In Meters: 1.75 m.
In Centimetres: 175 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 75 kg.
In Pounds: 165.43 lbs.
Hair ColorBlonde.
Eye ColorBlue.

Christopher Long’s Career – Alive With Chris

According to his social media profiles, Chris Long is a health expert and motivational speaker. He runs his business with the name Alive With Chris. Through this, Chris provides various motivational quotes, and health & wellness tips on social media.

Being a wellness expert, he has collaborated with many health brands such as Univera, and others. Christopher Long also promotes various health brands and products through his social media. Apart from this, he also serves the position of hairstylist. Once, Long shared a photo on his IG profile and captioned: –

4 years ago I started my career with Hattori Hanzo Shears in Portland, Oregon. It was this man right here @seanentrust who originally hired me. A badass hairstylist I must say and educator/rep for the company. I don’t talk much about it, but it’s literally allowed me to live in 4 different states and taken me around the world. I’ve made Presidents Club for selling over $300,000 of scissors in 1 year and as a reward, earned a trip to Mexico.”

Read Also: Who is Rudy Washington? Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Parents, Ethnicity, Net Worth & Facts

I was able to bring my love with me and celebrate. Endless gratitude for all the stylists I’ve met over the years and the friends I’ve made in this wonderful industry. In the meantime you can catch me roaming the streets of Sarasota down to Naples, Florida hitting up hair salons and slanging the best Japanese steel money can buy. Thank you so much @hanzonation for everything you’ve done for me!”

Chris Long As a Musician

According to the sources, Chris Long also serves the position of a musician. He has also performed live at various events.

According to his Insta profile, Chris is also active on Spotify and Sound Cloud. He also released the Feel Alive house mix. Moreover, he has also collaborated with many famous musicians.

Chris Long’s Net worth / Income

Talking about his wealth then, Chris Long makes a good income through his profession. As of the year 2021, Chris’s estimated net worth is around $3-4 million USD (approx.).

7 Facts You Didn’t Know About Chris Long

• Chris has also collaborated with many famous singers and musicians.
  • As per his IG posts, Chris is a travel enthusiast and loves to travel to different places.
  • He has also shared his traveling memories with Chloe on his social media handles.
  • There are more than 8.5K followers on his Instagram account (as of November 2021).
  • Long uploaded his first Instagram post on 1st June 2018.
  • He also shared lots of motivational quotes on his IG account.
  • Chris has also attended various music festivals.

FAQ of Chris Long

Q. 1 Who is Chris Long?

Ans. Christopher Long is a successful entrepreneur and musician.

Q. 2 What is Chris Long’s net worth?

Ans. $3-4 million USD (approx.).

Q. 3 How old is Chris Long?

Ans. He is 26-28 years old (as of 2021).

Q. 4 Who is Chris Long’s girlfriend?

Ans. Christopher Long got engaged to his long-time girlfriend Chloe Trautman.

Social Media & External Links

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLCpvsisZKWnnpx8